Monday, November 26, 2007

Bel & Cultural Overdose: New York & Boston

I have only a few weeks left in New York and I´ve been driving myself crazy with my agenda... I want to visit all the exhibits, all the museums, all about everything!



Friday at New York Moma






Saturday afternoon @ Museum of Fine Arts, Boston


Saturday night @ Hasty Pudding Harvard Theatre





Tuesday @ Chelsea Art Museum, New York



I had the pleasure to attend the Chelsea Art Museum 5th Anniversary Party last Tuesday and it was so great that I even wrote a letter to extend my gratitude and appreciation to the staff and directors for inviting the public to take part in the celebration for free.

During my year living in New York, I went a few times to the museum and had the opportunity to see different exhibits. But every time I went I got more and more into Jean Miotte's work.The party was a great opportunity to meet the artist and be surrounded by such talented people.I went with Iwona and Pawel, and we all enjoyed the dance performance and Jean's delight when looking how the dancers' moves were merging with his work. Since I'm moving back to Argentina in the next month, the anniversary party was probably my last time in the Museum.

It was a truly memorable experience!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Playlist


MusicPlaylist