Monday, July 23, 2007

Bel & Cambridge

Last weekend I came back to Boston...
I can´t help comparing to the time I visited in Winter, with my friends. It looks so different...
The lakes and rivers that were frozen are now offering a great scenario for picnics and sports.
I´m not very sporty but I thought it was a good plan for a Saturday afternoon to try kayaking...
So we headed to the Charles River, and rented a kayak in Cambridge...
It was hilarious... I´m really bad at it...






H thought it was a good idea to get off the kayak so that he could take better pictures of me with the Harvard Boating House behind...


I couldn´t coordinate at all and kept going in circles... And then... I couldn´t get close to the shore to pick him up, so funny!


Finally, I managed to get him on board and we went back the rental place...

It´s something I´d like to try again, for sure!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Playlist


MusicPlaylist