Monday, August 20, 2007

Bel & Massachusets: Rockport & Gloicester

I spent another marvelous weekend in Massachussets towns!
This time we rented a car and drove to Rockport.
I think it´s the most beautiful town I visited so far!

The doors had nice decorations, and the stores were just too cute to be real!


We bought a cone of fried calamari and fish, and headed to the beach for a short picnic.
It was great! The view was amazing...


Then we drove to Gloicester, passing by the Thatcher Island with the twin lighthouses...


The beach is Gloicester was nice! It was sunny and everything has this perfect light blue colour...


We headed back to Rockport and visited more beaches...


Then it was time to go back to Boston...
I was taking the 2am bus to NY, to arrive 6am so that I can sleep 2 hours and then go to the office...
My weekends are going great, but my Mondays are awful!!!
Can´t wait for the next weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Playlist


MusicPlaylist