Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Bel & New York: Arts filled my weekend

Since next weekend we are living to Canada, instead of going to Boston to meet him as usual, this time my travel mate came to visit me.

Friday evening I went to the Guggenheim by myself to see the exhibit The Shape of Space.




On Saturday, we visited the Whitney Art Museum that was holding an exhibit called "Summer in Love: Art in the Psychodelic Era".
It included some works by Yayoi Kusama!
And then went for dinner to Caffe Reggio! Just lovely! I always come back to this place...


On Sunday we met some of H´s friends and had a small picnic while listening to a jazz festival.

I think I can´t ask for more!
I have everything I want: Art, Jazz & New York!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Playlist


MusicPlaylist